Family Camp is Back!
15-19 September 2021
After months of lockdown, we are delighted to announce that our 14th Annual UK Family Camp will be going ahead, God willing, in person between Wednesday 15th - Sunday 19th September 2021 at Cefn Lea Park, Newtown, Wales.
I'm sure you will be looking forward to meeting in person once again, so we are asking you to book as early as possible to secure your place.
As usual, we will have inspiring speakers including Andrea Rayne from Sunshine Heart, Robert & Michelle Sullivan from The Artisan Grower, Brother Neal Lawrence, Ismael & Rose Gomez, Sam & Shola Semakula for the Youth, and lots for the children too. Together with Family games, hikes, sweet fellowship and many resources on offer.
The accommodation will be fully self catering in Leisure Homes or Chalets. Please click on the Booking Info and Booking Form for all the details. We are asking for a Pledge for full payment by the end of August please. If you could complete the Booking Form and return it to us we will allocate your accommodation according to availability.
7 Reasons To Confirm Your Booking For Family Camp!
1. It will be fantastic to see you in person again after months of lockdown.
2. Recharge spiritually, mentally and physically.
3. Make new and long lasting friendships.
4. Reunite with old friends and acquaintances.
5. Planned activities for the Youth and the entire family.
6. Children’s activities.
7. Inspiring speakers and uplifting messages.